Surveillance Director Job Description
- Surveillance directors often hire and organize a staff of security guards who help observe casino operations with strategically placed cameras and television monitors. Surveillance directors may occasionally keep tabs on a premises on foot as well.
- Surveillance directors must be highly alert and analytical, ably identifying an issue and responding quickly. They should be organized, efficient and professional, as well as use good judgment.
- A high school diploma is typically all that's needed to become a surveillance director. That is, of course, assuming the director has spent time as an everyday security guard or surveillance officer first.
- Employment of surveillance officers is expected to increase by 14 percent through 2018, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Surveillance officers earned a median annual salary of $28,850 in May 2008, the BLS reported. Surveillance directors likely earned slightly more than that on average.
Related Posts "Business & Finance"
7/11/2019 10:22:00 AM
7/11/2019 3:06:00 AM
You might also like on "Business & Finance"
7/9/2019 10:56:00 PM