- It must have a clear and strong sound quality.
Volume control is necessary to help you with a weak connection.
Check if it has Digital Signal Processing Technology as this feature makes possible for the headset speakers to balance the background noise.
- Some device has an ear hook; make sure it fits around your ear comfortably.
The headsets with a boom have size selections.
It goes off easily if it doesn't fit well.
However, it can also be a good option for its higher sound quality and clarity.
- The Bluetooth headset must be capable to look for and identify another gadget such as a music device, a phone or a printer.
It normally functions up to seven gadgets.
- It must have a clear range of at least 10 meters.
Try using the headset in clear and blocked spaces from the phone or the wireless device.
- To keep you out of danger, be sure the gadget can be used hands-free.
- Price ranges from $20 to $ 200.
A $65 and $100 worth of this device can assure you of good quality and functionality.
- Battery life should be 8 hours of talk or play time and up to 100 hours when not in use.
Checking the number of hours it needs to be charged is recommended.
- It must be available via either voice-activation or hands-free upkeep.
Check the following functions: last number redial, voice dialing, volume control, 3-way call, ability to transfer call to or from another phone and mute.
- Select a style that meets your requirements.
There are actually two major types: 1) the boom, which is higher in clarity but is heavy and bulky; and 2) no boom, which can either be placed in the ear or worn around the ear with a folding clip.
This will allow you to have better value for your money.