ACE Bandage Method
- 1). Remove all clothes from the upper part of your body.
- 2). Push your breasts to either side of your body, toward your armpits.
- 3). Tuck one end of a wide ACE bandage under your arm.
- 4). Wrap the bandage around your torso, flattening your breasts to your body. Do not stretch the ace bandage to its fullest extension, as this causes it to tighten around you.
- 5). Secure the end of the bandage with one or two safety pins.
- 6). Put on your clothes.
- 1). Cut the legs off of a pair of control-top pantyhose, leaving a tube of fabric.
- 2). Remove the clothes from your upper body.
- 3). Pull the tube cut from the pantyhose over your head and down around your torso. The elastic from the pantyhose keeps your breasts flat.
- 4). Put on your clothes.
Related Posts "Health & Medical"
4/27/2019 1:15:00 AM
4/27/2019 1:10:00 AM