* Auto insurance in Florida is the sixth most expensive in the nation, with costs having risen 36% in the last four years.
* Homeowners insurance rates rose as much as 75% in the last few years.
Is there any way you can find cheap insurance to protect your auto and home investments?
Choose One Insurance Company
You can get a 5% to 15% discount if you place both your auto and home insurance with the same company.
Check into Additional Discounts
The auto/home discount is only one of many discounts you may qualify for. You should ask your insurer if you qualify for any of these other discounts:
For your auto insurance:
* Good student discount
* Defensive-driving course discount
* Accident free discount
* Safety features discount
* Anti-theft alarm system discount
* Low mileage discount
For your home insurance:
* Safety features discount (smoke alarms, deadbolt locks, etc.)
* Non-smokers discount
* Senior citizen discount
* Construction features discount (storm shutters, tile or aluminum roofs, etc.)
The more discounts you can get, the cheaper your insurance quote.
To make sure you're getting the best possible rate on your insurance, you need to get quotes from a number of insurance companies. The easiest way to do this is to go to an insurance comparison website. You can get quotes for both your auto and home insurance quickly and easily just by filling out two simple online forms.
On the best insurance comparison websites, you can also talk with insurance experts if you have any questions (see link below).
Where to Get the Best Rates
Visit http://www.LowerRateQuotes.com or click on the following link to get Florida auto, home insurance rate quotes from top-rated companies and see how much you can save. You can get more tips and advice in their Articles section.