How to Create Betty Boop for "Black Ops" for the PS3
- 1). Click "Playercard" from the multiplayer menu, then click "Edit Playercard" to create your emblem.
- 2). Click Layer 1 and select the "Circle" icon. Change the color of the circle to a light skin tone, and place it in the center and slightly to the left. Choose a circle of the same size and color for Layer 2 and place it to the right of the first circle, having them overlap. A third of each circle should overlap. These form the upper part of her face.
- 3). Select the circle icon for both Layer 3 and Layer 4, color them the same shade as the other two circles and make them slightly smaller. Place them underneath the first two circles, overlapping a third of the way across. Have them slightly overlap the upper two circles just enough to eliminate negative space.
- 4). Select "Crescent Moon" as the icon for Layer 5 and Layer 6. Change the color of the icons to be black, then place them around the first two circles -- they will be her hair. Each crescent moon icon should be placed diagonally wrapping around the circles. One crescent moon should wrap around the left side and top of the left circle, while the second crescent moon should wrap around the right side and top of the right circle.
- 5). Select the circle icon for Layer 7 and Layer 8, then color them white and place them on her face to be her eyes. Select two more circles for Layer 9 and Layer 10, then color them black and make them smaller than the white circles. Place them within the white circles to form her pupils.
- 6). Click Layer 11 and select the "Crescent Moon" icon, then color it black and place it in the center of her face to form her nose. Select the "Lips" icon, then color them red and place them on her face to form her mouth.
- 7). Press "O" on your controller to back out of the "Edit Playercard" window and the emblem will automatically be saved.