Five of the most lucrative options in banking and finance jobs are:
1. Financial Analyst: Financial Analysts play the most significant role in making investment decisions for their clients. Their clients rely on them with their money and thus these professionals require having astute knowledge of business administration, accounting and finance or statistics. They are the ones who researches and then make recommendations for a course of action such as buying or selling a company's stock to help them make wise investment choices to benefit from fruitful outcome in the later stages. MBA graduate or economics major are always most desired for this role.
2. Personal Financial Advisor: The term Personal Financial Advisor is used to denote the main groups of investment professionals Investment advisers, accountants, brokers, lawyers, insurance agents and financial planners. These advisers are appointed to help clients meet their short as well as long-term goals. Their role is to recommend clients appropriate financial options with their knowledge of tax laws, investments and insurance. Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in business mathematics, economics and accounting are always most-desired in this field of banking and finance jobs.
3. Accountant: Their role is to analyze, create plans for, examine and finally make recommendations on matters related to accounting theory and practice. Most preferred candidates in this field are those with a master's degree in accounting or related fields. Those with previous experience in the field are always considered highest amongst applicants. Chartered accountancy is offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) in the country; it is the second largest accounting body in the whole world.
4. Auditors: They are the ones who finally examine and evaluate the accounting records to be presented as financial reports for clients. Apart from bachelor's degree in related disciplines, those with experience and advanced degrees always win more attention from recruiting agencies.
5. Loan Officers: Another highly demanded role amid banking and finance careers is that of Loan Officers. They help organizations as well as individuals apply for loans, assess their creditworthiness and assign befitting kind of loan for their requirements.
For all kinds of banking and finance jobs candidates with bachelor's degree in finance, economics, business studies, mathematics or a related filed are given preference. Other than these five profiles the jobs of bank tellers, collectors, buyers and treasurers etc. are some of the highly demanded banking and finance careers.