How to Print Pictures on Fabric
Iron-on Transfer Paper
- 1). Print your pictures onto the transfer paper.
- 2). Place the paper on the fabric, positioning the image where you want it.
- 3). Using high heat and strong pressure place the iron in place for the recommended amount of time, then move to another spot and repeat until the entire image has been ironed onto the fabric.
- 4). Remove the paper as per the directions on the package.
Printing on Purchased Prepared Fabric
- 1). Insert the prepared fabric sheets into your printer.
- 2). Print your desired image or images.
- 3). Add the fabric to whatever project you're creating.
Preparing Fabric for Printing
- 1). Treat the muslin fabric with the Bubble Jet Set according to the directions so the fabric will be washable after printing.
- 2). Cut the fabric into 8 ½ by 11 inches pieces and cut pieces of freezer paper 8 ½ by 11 1/2 inches.
- 3). Iron the pieces of fabric to the shiny side of the pieces of freezer paper using a hot iron on a hard surface.
- 4). Cut this prepared fabric to a little bit less of 8 ½ by 11 inches so it will feed through the printer without jamming.
- 5). Set your paper to accept heavy paper and manual feed one piece at a time.