1. To avoid further damage, do not smoke. Wear sunscreen SPF 30 or higher on your face when you go outside.Do anti-wrinkle creams that make your face sensitive to UV rays. And never pick up your new or existing scars pimples when they form.
2. Eat a balanced diet can help remove acne scars. More nutritious foods to be included in the meals, the more the scar heal.Helps build skin cells and gives skin a healthy glow.
3. In order to get rid of your acne overnight, simply wash your face with water and apply toothpaste over your pimples.Once the application process, you must leave the toothpaste for a while '. May cause a burning sensation, but it would also cure your acne for sure. If this does not help, you can always try and make
a paste of mint leaves and milk. Apply the paste to a period of 15 to 20 minutes. The anti-bacterial properties mint leaves, killing the bacteria and allow you to maintain a flawless face.
4. Unlock the pores with salicylic acid. Acne begins to form when the pores get clogged with a "plug" of keratin and sebum.Salicylic acid loosens the softening keratin plug (it is a keratolytic). Be sure to use sunscreen at the same time.However, as salicylic acid makes your skin more sensitive to UV light. This is one of the best natural acne treatments.
5. Hydration is the key. It 'was found that water is one of the best natural methods on how to remove acne scars and prevent acne breakouts. Drink at least 8 glasses of water or more helps your skin to get rid of unwanted cell death.
6. If you have severe acne, you may withdraw your outbreaks by making use of water vapour.Simply warm water and let the steam opens the pores. Then you can squeeze the pus from the inside open pores and cleanse your face with cotton cool. Alternatively, you can also mask the pimples and paste fresh garlic. A fine paste of garlic and cloves will be beneficial and provide a calming effect on your annoying rash.