1. Fruits and vegetables are low in calories high in water and fiber, both of which make you feel full for longer. Aim for five servings a day, this is not as difficult as it sounds, as there are plenty of foods to choose from.
If you are in a hurry, buy green foods supplement and dilute with fruit juice for a quick nourishing snack.
2. there are some painless ways to cut back on calories while still getting full. Eating soup or broth before a meal will naturally make you stop eating before you gorge yourself. Soup will tell your stomach you are full and actually keep you feeling full longer than just having a meal alone.
3. Enjoy a healthy morning breakfast. Studies have shown that eating breakfast will increase resting metabolism by approximately 10%! Also, increasing metabolism reduces the risk of diabetes and obesity.
4. 3 meals a day is O.K., 2 meals a day is asking for it, and 1 meal a day is a recipe for disaster! What I learned from this diet I went on was that you have to eat MORE than 3 meals a day in order to lose weight fast.
Well, the reason why it's important to eat more often is because it will first keep you feeling fuller during the day, it will secondly increase your metabolism as high as possible, and thirdly, it will help get rid of those annoying cravings!
5. It is to easy with our hectic lifestyles to simply grab burgers, fast food, microwave meals when were in a hurry. Make sure you have quick healthy foods in the cupboard instead.
For example, tinned fish such as salmon, sardines or Tuna are ideal.
6. Exercise is also essential when you begin losing weight. Once you have begun walking and can easily walk a couple of miles you might want to add pilates, yoga or weight training to the routine. Remember to drink plenty of water and eat a sensible diet. The goal is to lose two to three pounds a week for the best results for the long term.
7. B Vitamins are very important components of the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, and production of energy. B Vitamins deficiency can not only cause a decrease in metabolism, but also cause fatigue and even depression.
Foods that contain high levels of B Vitamins include spinach, asparagus, beans (black, soy, navy), melon, fish, broccoli, eggs, and poultry. Incorporating any of these foods in your diet is a sure fire way of increasing metabolism!
8. What you eat is obviously a very important aspect of getting fast weight loss. Now, the best foods to eat goes beyond your typical fruits and veggies recommendation you always hear about. What I found out is that there are specific foods that will LITERALLY burn away pounds of body fat just by eating them! Foods that will do this are high protein foods, high fiber foods, and definitely foods high in antioxidants (such as berries, dark chocolate, turkey legs, dark green veggies, natural popcorn, and more)!