Cloth or Nylon Collar
- 1). Wet the collar with warm water and place a few drops of mild laundry detergent on it.
- 2). Rub the collar between your palms to produce lather and scrub it by working the material with your fingers.
- 3). Rinse the collar thoroughly with warm water to remove all soap and dirt. Wring excess water from it and lay it flat or hang it to dry.
- 1). Wipe the collar with a lightly dampened cloth to remove dirt.
- 2). Dip a separate, lightly dampened cloth in saddle soap and rub it into the leather.
- 3). Buff it with a soft, clean cloth after the soap dries on the leather.
- 4). Apply leather conditioner with a soft, clean cloth, and then buff it with a separate clean cloth.