How to Replace a Broken Door Latch on a Frigidaire Dishwasher
- 1). Turn off the power for your Frigidaire dishwasher by turning off the power on your kitchen circuit breaker.
- 2). Open the dishwasher door all the way, then remove the two screws from the control panel using a screwdriver.
- 3). Remove the two screws from the bottom inside of the dishwasher door. Close the door.
- 4). Grasp the side of the outer door and lift up to remove the outside panel. Set the door panel aside.
- 5). Disconnect the wires connected to the door latch at the top of the door using needle nose pliers.
- 6). Remove the two screws on the door latch. Lift up and remove the entire door latch from the dishwasher.
- 7). Place the new door latch back onto the dishwasher door, then reinsert the two screws into the door latch.
- 8). Reconnect the wires to the door latch and then place the door panel back onto the front of the door.
- 9). Open the dishwasher door and reinsert the two screws into the bottom of the door.
Reinsert the two screws into the control panel, then turn the power back on for the dishwasher from the circuit breaker.
Related Posts "Home & Garden"
7/11/2019 2:13:00 AM
7/10/2019 8:43:00 PM