Specifications of the Thinkpad SL410
Processor and Graphics Card
- The Lenovo ThinkPad SL410 has either the Core 2 Duo T5870 processor running at 2 GHz or the Intel Dual Core Celeron processor. The processor has a data bus speed of 800 MHz, and it has the Mobile Intel GM45 Express chipset. The system uses an integrated Intel X4500 graphics card.
Memory, Drives and Ports
- The SL410 uses DDR3 1067MHz memory up to 8 GB. Hard drives for the ThinkPad SL410 come in sizes up to 500 GB at 5,400 rpm or up to 320 GB at 7,200 rpm with APS. The system has a DVD recordable drive installed. In addition, the system comes with an HDMI port, a VGA port, three USB ports and an eSATA combo port. The system also comes with a 7-in-1 media card reader.
- The keyboard on the SL410 is spill resistant, has a TrackPoint and UltraNav touch pad with multitouch and has a digital microphone with a mute button.
- The ThinkPad SL410 is 13.5 inches wide, 1.4 inches high and 9.2 inches deep. The unit has a matte black cover and weighs approximately 5.11 lbs. with the six-cell battery installed. The display screen is a 14-inch HD VibrantView LED monitor.
Battery and Connectivity
- The lithium-ion battery is available in four, six or nine cells. Other features include one-touch recovery, Ethernet and WLAN-802.11n draft.
- An integrated fingerprint reader and a 2-megapixel camera are available on select models.