How to Program the Locks on a 1995 Chevy Classic
- 1). Locate the programming connector in the back of your Chevy Classic's trunk on the left side. You may have to peel back the trim in the trunk to access the connector.
- 2). Remove one end of the connector wire and ground it to the trunk latch. Leave the other end connected.
- 3). Wait for the door locks to cycle then press any button on your remote.
- 4). Wait for the locks to cycle again to indicate successful programming then repeat the process with any additional remote, pressing the button and waiting for the locks to cycle after each remote is programmed.
- 5). Remove the jumper wires when you are finished.