How to Make Nose Jewelry
- 1). Select an appropriate stud earring that is not too big or heavy. Use the pliers to cut off the pointed end of the stud pin.
- 2). Use the file to smooth the end of the stud pin. As the stud pin will be rubbing on the sensitive skin inside your nose, ensure that it is smooth.
- 3). Grip the end of the stud pin in the tip of one pliers while gently clamping the base in the other pliers for leverage. Bend the bottom 1/5 inch of the stud so that it is at a 90 degree angle. The stud pin should now form an "L" shape.
- 4). Grip the very end of the stud pin and curl it around the tip of the needle nose pliers. Curl it up toward the stud pin so that the end of the stud pin is curled inward and is not able to irritate the skin.
- 5). Disinfect the nose ring before use. Use peroxide or alcohol and leave the nose ring to soak for several minutes. Dry before use.