Hostess Bars in Singapore
- Singapore skylineSingapore image by Roy L. from Fotolia.com
As one of the busiest seaports and airports in the world, Singapore is a common stopover for many people from all over the world. The city has many hostess bars where you can socialize with beautiful and exotic women, but be prepared to spend money on drinks.
- The KTV lounge has around 40 to 50 locations throughout the city. Upon entering, an attractive female in a sexy dress escorts you to a booth. You can order beer for $10 to $15 a bottle, but are often encouraged to buy more expensive spirits such as cognac. Girls will sit and make idle chit chat with you and may try to get you to sing Karaoke for some laughs. Many Asian businessmen entertain their clients at hostess bars.
- A popular destination for businessmen and military personnel, Orchard Towers is located on Orchard Rd., Singapore's famous and busiest shopping district. There are four stories of bars and pubs including Top 5, the popular Ipanaema, and the Bongo Bar. You will find girls from all over the world here--Russians, Vietnamese, South Americans, Indonesians and Chinese just to name a few.
- Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Mohammed Sultan is the main area for Singapore night life. Although there aren't specifically any hostess bars in this area, the Quays is a great place to socialize. Clarke Quay and Boat Quay both have lots of bars and restaurants along the riverfront. Mohammed Sultan has all of the discos and nightclubs.
- The best way to find your way around the island is to go to StreetDirectory.com. Click on "Entertainment" and "Karaoke Lounge" and you'll get a list of almost every hostess bars on the island with phone numbers and website addresses.