Cheap Wedding Ideas - 6 Ways To Save Money On Wedding Flowers
They discover cheap wedding ideas which pretty much help them save more money. For example, here are ways on how brides can save when it comes to wedding flowers.
1. Give the florist a color scheme and the general style you like to follow. Indicate which flowers are also banned on your special day. However, being flexible allows you to use whatever is cheapest and is in season. There are times when peonies also cost a fortune even if these had always been the cheapest flowers for weddings.
2. By holding your wedding in the Christmas season or around Easter, you would save tons from wedding floral arrangements because chances are, the church is already decorated.
3. Flowers prices are high in February and especially around Valentine's Day so if you want to save on your floral expenses, don't set the wedding date on that month.
4. Remember that large arrangements set on the altar can only be seen when positioned far away. If you want one in your wedding, use the inexpensive flowers like carnations or you can fill up the flower vases with snowball mums.
5. Choosing the right venue to hold the wedding also allows you to cut back on expenses. A lush garden or beautiful park saves you costs on floral arrangements and decorations.
6. Chances are there are also some brides looking for ways on how to save. Therefore, talk to the venues and check whether there are other brides scheduled to get married on the same day. Ask if you both can coordinate the floral arrangements and split the total costs. In doing so, you get to save money.
Just be creative and efficient in coming up with the plans for your wedding. Being concise also saves you the trouble and the money in buying things you wouldn't be needing in the end.