- 1). Cut the boards to length. For this project, cut two boards to 55 1/4 inches and two boards to 93 1/2 inches.
- 2). Cut the ends of each board to a 45-degree angle.
- 3). Lay the boards out making the frame. Secure the frame in place with the L-brackets and screwing into place.
- 4). Lay the fabric down on a large clean surface. Place the frame in the center of the fabric.
- 5). Starting at one of the long sides, wrap the fabric over the frame. Using a little bit of tension on the fabric, staple the cloth to the frame.
- 6). Work across the frame, stapling the fabric. Work slowly and pull the fabric evenly to avoid wrinkles.
- 7). Fold the fabric over at the corners and staple down to the frame.
- 8). Once the fabric is stapled and looks even, tap each staple lightly with a hammer to secure into the frame.
- 9). Trim the excess fabric with a pair of scissors.
Hang your new screen as you would a picture frame.
Related Posts "Technology"
7/11/2019 4:21:00 AM
7/11/2019 3:13:00 AM
7/10/2019 8:16:00 PM
You might also like on "Technology"
7/8/2019 4:11:00 PM