How to Insert Divider in Petmate Crate
- 1). Assemble the crate. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for crate assembly.
- 2). Determine the appropriate crate length. Make sure the pet has enough room to comfortably stand up, lie down and turn around.
- 3). Measure the crate from the front to the desired length, and identify the closest upright wires on each side. Mark the upright wires with a small piece of masking tape.
- 4). Insert the divider through the crate door with the hooks facing toward the back of the crate. Hook one side of the divider onto the marked upright wire, and then hook the other side to the other marked wire.
- 5). Ensure that the divider is hooked securely and remove the masking tape.