Do You Have CPC for Driving Your Lorry and Buses?
Everyday many people met with an accident on the road. Therefore Road safety will help to minimize the rate of deaths and save life of innocents. You can drive safely by just following some basic tips such as,
- Always try to drive on the left side of road.
- Increase vehicle speed according to road condition.
- Always concentrate on speed limit.
- Never drink and drive.
- Keep a safe distance from other vehicles.
- While driving donâEUR(TM)t talk over the phone.
- While over taking take care of safety.
- Before driving make sure that:
- You are carrying a proper license,
- Have a insurance policy,
- Your license is appropriate to drive the vehicle.
So before driving ensure that you know all rules of road. You must learn all the methods used while driving in different situation. If you really want to become a better driver then you must learn how to handle emergency moments like panic braking and loss of vehicles control. You may also take help of some driving school and become an expert driver.
Benefits of training-
- Your driving will become safe and better.
- You will get a good knowledge of legal matters related to driving.
- You can easily handle emergency situations.
- Awareness about environment will increase and make you more cost conscious.
- It will help you to understand passengerâEUR(TM)s comforts.
- Also help to maintain your health.
- Professional bus, coach and lorry drivers
- Any driver who drives Lorries exceeding 3.5 tones.
- Minibuses with 9 seats or more.
- If you are driving for non- commercial purposes
- If you are a driving instructor
- If you are driving a vehicles with a speed not exceeding than 45 km/h
- Multiple choices as well as case study theory tests for 2 hours.
- Driving test for 90 minute
- Practical test for 30 minute.