As our body do not have the necessary vitamins and minerals it tends to be unbalance and complications can be experienced. Some illnesses may be like constipation only but there will be times that you can suffer even from cancers. This means that nobody can predict on what will definitely happen to the body but the only thing we can consider is that an illness will occur. Suffering can tend to be intense depending on the illness. As to constipation, if it was not treated earlier the patient may suffer more intense pain.
Fruits and vegetables are also available wherever plus there is no limitation on how many times or on the quantity of the fruits and vegetables that you will consume in a day. Medicine is different as it requires you to spend more money plus it should also be prescribed by the doctor and the worst scenario about it is that it will make you be dependent on medicine even if you are only suffering from minor pains.
The following are the facts about how constipation affects anyone and why we all need to know all the ways on how to treat constipation:
- almost 12 percent of the population of the world experience constipation
- about 3% of the pediatric patients in the United States suffers from chronic constipation
- Healthcare for constipation-related problems cost about $6.9 billion annually in the United States
- about 2.5 million visits to a physician are related to constipation
- laxative products are used to treat constipation and the government spend $725 million for these each year
Realizing these makes you think how important it is to know all on how to treat constipation. We need to know all the prevention measures as well and be aware of what constipation can do to your body. It can cause you a lot of trouble like spending more money or even become dependent to medicine. If we only have the healthy lifestyle plus a healthy habit we will surely prevent the occurrence of not only the constipation but as well as other illnesses.