How to Remove Oakley Gascan Lenses
- 1). Place the sunglasses on a flat surface.
- 2). Place both hands on the lens that is furthest from your body. With your fingers, carefully push the lens and pull the frame. Listen for a faint "pop" when the lens clears the frame.
- 3). Grab and remove the lens from the frame.
- 4). Flip the glasses around and repeat Steps 1 through 3 in order to remove the second lens.
- 5). Position the glasses on the same perpendicular plane and place the replacement lens in the frame, starting at the outer edge of the glasses.
- 6). Pull the top and bottom of the frames, and then push the replacement lens into place.
- 7). Repeat this on the other side of the frames to complete the input of the replaced lenses.