How to Create an AVD Path in the Android
- 1). Click the Windows "Start" button and type "c:\eclipse\eclipse.exe" in the text box. Press "Enter" to open the Eclipse software.
- 2). Click the "Windows" menu item at the top. Click "Android SDK and AVD Manager" to open the AVD path configuration window.
- 3). Click the "Virtual Devices" tab in the left panel. Click "New" to open the "New Virtual Device" setup window.
- 4). Type a name for the AVD settings. Check the Android version you want to target. Tablets use the Android 3.x versions. Cell phones use the 2.x versions.
- 5). Click the "Create AVD" button. The AVD is created and the new AVD is listed in your Android virtual devices.