- Beef is a common food that can cause allergic reactions in dogs.
- Dairy products can cause allergic reactions in dogs. Do not give your dog milk without first consulting your veterinarian.
- Allergic reactions in dogs can be caused by the consumption of eggs.
- Avoid giving your dog chicken unless your veterinarian approves. Dogs can be allergic to chicken.
- Food allergies can be evident in dogs that have soy products with their meals.
- Bread and other products made of wheat can cause allergic reactions in dogs.