A gentle foaming cleanser that is designed to benefit all skin types should be used to wash face. Most people will not need to cleanse their faces more than once a day, but if you have oily skin or your skin accumulates a lot of impurities from work or sports, you can repeat in the evening. You wash your face every day, but do you really know how to wash your face to avoid acne and other skin problems? Face washing is really the core of beautiful skin on a beautiful face. Since we always want to put our best face forward, following are several tips that we compiled on how to properly wash your face.
Face Washing Tips
- Wash your face and gently remove makeup with a foaming facial cleanser. Proper cleaning is essential in maintaining beautiful and healthy skin. Use cotton balls and moisturizing cream to avoid damaging your skin. Your skin is clean when the cotton balls remain white.
- Use lukewarm water. Do not use too hot or too cold water as it can dry out your skin. Lukewarm water will also open the pores on your face and this will help greatly with your acne.
- Strong soaps can dry out your skin and strip off the natural lipids your skin needs to remain elastic. If you prefer soap, choose soaps that are mild; otherwise, you should always choose cleansers that are soap-free, non-comedogenic, and mild.
- The facial cleanser in ClearPores has all of these properties and it's a high quality acne product as well.
- Do not use cheap facial cleansers as they can leave an invisible residue behind which can clog your pores. Clogged pores will cause an acne breakout. Rinse three times, then rinse again.
- Use a high quality moisturizer to replenish the natural oils that has been lost. Always use a light moisturizer on your face after cleansing. For an intensive moisture treatment use pure vitamin E, or aloe vera oil.