How to Install a Dartboard Cabinet
Installation With a Hanger
- 1). Use a stud finder to locate the stud running vertically behind the drywall. Once you find the stud, mark it anywhere from five to six feet high so you know where that stud is in close relation to where the dartboard will be hanging.
- 2). Measure up the stud 5 feet, 8 inches; mark the wall where the dartboard needs to be centered. The center of the bull's-eye should sit at exactly 5 feet, 8 inches high.
- 3). Check the back of the dartboard cabinet for a hanger.
- 4). Drill the screw into the stud.
- 5). Hang the cabinet and double check the height of the board.
Installation Without a Hanger
- 1). Remove the dartboard from the cabinet.
- 2). Drill a hole through the back of the cabinet in the same location as where the center of the bull's-eye is.
- 3). Find the 5-foot, 8-inch mark on the wall.
- 4). Using the drill, put your screw through the back of the pre-drilled hole in the cabinet and into the stud in the wall.
- 5). Rehang the dartboard and check the height.
Related Posts "Society & Culture & Entertainment"
7/11/2019 9:33:00 AM
7/11/2019 9:31:00 AM
7/11/2019 1:50:00 AM