- 1). Run iTunes on your computer.
- 2). Hook up your iPod Nano to your computer running iTunes using your Nano's USB 2.0 cable.
- 3). Wait for your Nano's name to show up in the source pane and click it. This may take a few seconds while your computer recognizes the USB connection.
- 4). Select the "Movies" tab on iTunes.
- 5). Click the box next to "Sync Movies."
- 6). Choose to either sync your entire movie library, sync selected movies or sync recently unwatched movies. If you chose to sync selected movies, you must manually choose which movies you would like to sync.
- 7). Click "Apply" to begin syncing movies to your iPod Nano.