How to Find an Inmate in Los Angeles County
- 1). Go to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department home page.
- 2). Click on "Inmate and Jail Information" on the left side panel of the page.
- 3). Enter the inmate's first and last name as indicated in the search fields. If you know the middle name and date of birth of the inmate, add that information.
- 4). Click on "Search" and then type the verification code you see in the box to commence your search.
- 5). Choose the correct inmate if more than one is displayed. Click on the booking number to find details of the charge, the case and where the inmate is being held.