How to Create an Axis2 Handler With Eclipse
- 1). Open Eclipse in the J2EE perspective and open your Axis2 Web service project. You can only add Axis2 handlers to Axis2 projects.
- 2). Go to the "Project Explorer" and right-click on any Axis2 Web service. You can also right-click on an Axis2 Web service client. A menu will appear.
- 3). Select "Handler Configuration" from the resulting menu to customize your new Axis2 handler.
- 4). Select a class for your handler. You can also generate the handler skeleton file, but this is optional. Click "OK" to create your Axis2 handler.
- 5). Click Finish to add the handler to the Web service or Web service client.