Make a Bird Card with Stamps
- 1). Use a ruler and a knife to score a sheet of card stock in half.
- 2). Fold the sheet of card stock along the score line to make a half-fold.
- 3). Use the pencil to draw a branch on the card, which is where the birds will perch.
- 4). Color the branch in with the colored pencils, and create the leaves hanging off the smaller branches.
- 5). Use the bird stamps of various colors to make a row of birds to sitting on the tree branch. Stamp only one bird on the tree branch if you want it to be the focal piece.
- 6). Punch a hole on the top left-hand corner of the card, and tie on a pretty ribbon.
Make a Flower Card
- 1). Take a sheet of card stock and score it down the middle.
- 2). Bend the card stock in half along the score line.
- 3). Choose a reference photograph of a flower you would like to draw.
- 4). Lightly sketch the flower on the card stock.
- 5). Use colored pencils to add hue to the illustration.
- 6). Embellish the card by gluing seed beads on the centers of your flowers.
Make a Cat Card
- 1). Score and fold a sheet of card stock in half.
- 2). Find an old photograph of your cat in a photo album, or print one off your computer. Use a picture that is smaller than your card so you have room to write a message on the front of the card.
- 3). Write the message at either the top or the bottom of your card, depending on where you will put the picture.
- 4). Paint on a thin layer of decoupage glue, and stick the picture of your cat on the card.
- 5). Paint on another layer of decoupage glue over the surface of the card to help the picture stick.
- 6). Sprinkle the card with glitter as the last layer of decoupage glue is drying.
Make a Happy Birthday Card
- 1). Cut out pictures of birthday cakes, birthday cupcakes and balloons from old magazines.
- 2). Make your card by scoring the card stock in half and folding it along the score line.
- 3). Write "Happy Birthday" on the front of the card in large, but neat printing. Leave enough room for decoupaging the pictures of the birthday cake and balloons to the card.
- 4). Spread a thin layer of decoupage glue on the card and begin sticking on the images.
- 5). Layer the images and create a collage for a three-dimensional effect.
- 6). Sprinkle glitter on the final layer of decoupage glue and allow the card to dry completely.