- 1). Download the Credit Card Terminal App from the App Store. Simply search for the App and then click on the price to download it. Your iTunes account will be charged.
- 2). Sign up for an Authorize.net account. This is a payment authorization subscription service that is required for the App to work. Subscriptions start at $25 per month as of 2009.
- 3). Input your login information, and then input credit card information including number, expiration date and customer zip code.
- 4). Have the customer sign the screen with a stylus pen. The transaction will not go through without a valid signature, so this is very important.
- 5). Send the customer a receipt. once the transaction has processed, touch the screen once and press "Send Customer Receipt." Input their e-mail address, and they should receive a receipt of the purchase instantly.