How to Connect a 5th Generation iPod to a Honda Accord Factory Radio
- 1). Plug the aux cord into the headphone jack on the iPod.
- 2). Plug the second end of the aux cord into the aux jack on the radio.
- 3). Tune your radio to "Aux."
- 4). Press play on your iPod and turn the volume up all the way. You can then control the volume through your radio.
- 1). Plug the tape adapter into the head phone jack on the iPod.
- 2). Insert the tape into the Honda's tape deck.
- 3). Press the play button on the iPod and turn the volume up completely. This way you can control the audio via the radio's volume dial.
- 1). Plug the transmitter into the ear phone or charging jack of the iPod.
- 2). Tune the transmitter to a station with dead air. Tune the radio to the same station.
- 3). Press play on your iPod and turn the volume up. You can now control the volume through the Honda's radio.
Related Posts "Cars & Vehicles"
4/18/2019 12:34:00 PM
4/18/2019 12:33:00 PM
4/18/2019 2:05:00 AM