Celebrate Easter (April 5, 2015) with the Easter bunny, Easter egg hunts and games at Vancouver's top attractions--including the Stanley Park Miniature Train, VanDusen Botanical Garden and Grouse Mountain--and at neighbourhood community centres throughout Vancouver.
Purchase your tickets in advance! These events are very popular (and may sell out), so many require advanced registration.
Vancouver Easter Egg Hunts & Special Events at Vancouver Attractions
Easter at the Stanley Park Miniature Train
Train ride, Easter egg hunts and visits with the Easter bunny for all ages
March 28 - Sunday, March 29; Wednesday, April 1 - Monday, April 6, 2015
Tickets: $8.75 for kids 0 - 17; $3.50 for adults to ride the train
The Great A-Mazing Egg Hunt at VanDusen Botanical Garden
Easter egg hunt and visits with the Easter Bunny for kids 2 - 10
Saturday, April 4 - Sunday, April 5, 2015
Tickets: $15 per kid (with up to two parents/guardians included) for kids. This year, you can buy tickets online; do so quickly as this event is always a sell-out.
Easter at Grouse Mountain
Easter brunch, Easter egg hunts and the Easter bunny for all ages
Sunday, April 5, 2015
Tickets: $16 for kids 5 - 12; $48 for people 12+; free for kids 4 and under (ticket prices include general admission & buffet lunch)
Vancouver Easter Egg Hunts, Easter Carnivals and Easter Events at Vancouver Community Centres
Tip: These community centre events often sell out, so buy tickets early. You can search the community centre websites with the keyword "easter" to find event listings.
- Coal Harbour - Saturday, March 28, 2015. Ages 2 - 7.
- West Point Grey - Saturday, March 28, 2015. All ages.
- Douglas Park - Saturday, March 28, 2015. Ages 3 - 8.
- Mount Pleasant - Saturday, March 28, 2015. Ages 5 and under.
- Champlain Heights - Sunday, March 29, 2015. All ages.
- Creekside - Thursday, April 2, 2015. Ages 5 and under.
- Killarney - Friday, April 3, 2015. Ages 2 - 12.
- Kensington - Saturday, April 4, 2015. All ages.
- Roundhouse - Saturday, April 4, 2015. Ages 1 - 3.
- False Creek - Saturday, April 4, 2015. Ages 2+.
- Hillcrest - Saturday, April 4, 2015. Ages 1 - 11.
- Kitsilano - Saturday, April 4, 2015. Ages 8 and under.
For more things to do on Easter in Vancouver: Guide to Easter in Vancouver.