What Are the Symptoms of Gastric Flu?
Symptoms of Gastric Flu
- Common symptoms of gastric flu include vomiting, abdominal cramps, and diarrhea. It usually takes a few days for the symptoms to appear. Symptoms may last several days.
Other Symptoms of Gastric Flu
- Other symptoms of gastric flu include fever, headaches, muscle aches, chills, weight loss and tiredness. The symptoms can be mild to severe.
Causes of Symptoms of Gastric Flu
- The most common cause of gastric flu is a viral infection known as the intestinal flu. This illness is caused by a virus and can produce different symptoms in different people.
Is Gastric Flu A Virus?
- The influenza virus does not cause gastric flu, even though it is called the stomach flu or gastric flue.
Prevention of Gastric Flu
- Wash your hands often, as it is the best preventive treatment for not getting the gastric flu.