How to Replace the Alternator on an Infiniti 130t
- 1). Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery terminal using a socket and ratchet.
- 2). Place a 3/8-inch ratchet driver into the tensioner pulley, pull up on the handle and pull the serpentine belt off the pulley on the alternator.
- 3). Pull the wiring harness off the back of the alternator with your hands
- 4). Remove the bolts that secure the alternator to the alternator bracket using a socket and ratchet. In total, there are three bolts.
- 5). Pull the old alternator away from the bracket and place the new one against it.
- 6). Secure the alternator to the bracket with the three bolts using the socket and ratchet.
- 7). Push the wiring harness connector back onto the alternator.
- 8). Pull up on the 3/8-inch ratchet drive handle and place the serpentine belt back onto the alternator pulley.
- 9). Reconnect the negative battery cable to the battery using the socket and ratchet.
Related Posts "Cars & Vehicles"
7/11/2019 3:45:00 PM
7/11/2019 2:34:00 PM
7/11/2019 4:18:00 AM
You might also like on "Cars & Vehicles"
7/9/2019 10:38:00 PM