Information on Orange Lake Resort in Flordia
Plenty of Room
- The Orange Lake Resort and Golf Club features one-, two- and three-bedroom villas. Studios and suites are also available. It is also the home to more that 140,000 guests who have used the resort's time shares.
- Orange Lake Resort is only a few miles from Walt Disney World, Sea World and Busch Gardens. Orange Lake Resort offers assistance planning trips to Disney World while also providing discounted tickets to many nearby theme parks.
- River Island and Splash Lagoon are two of the five pool areas offered by Orange Lake Resort. River Island is a 12-acre area that includes pools, whirlpools and spas. Splash Lagoon features an interactive fountain, slides and pools.
- Orange Lake Resort and Country Club features an 80-acre lake. Jet-ski and boat rentals are available. Water skiing and fishing are also available, along with water volleyball and water basketball.
- Orange Lake Resort and Country Club is the home to basketball, tennis and racquetball courts. Wildlife events are available to view the area wildlife while also offering mini-golf and other activities aimed at children.
- Orange Lake Resort and Country club has four golf courses. Arnold Palmer designed the Legends and the Legends Walk courses. The Legends Walk course is a lighted course and offers tee times up to 9 p.m.