How to Take Care of Your Skin to Prevent Problems
- 1). Wear sunscreen on areas not covered by clothing when you are out in sunlight.
- 2). Eat a well-balanced healthy diet.
- 3). Avoid hot water and harsh soaps when cleansing your skin.
- 4). Quit smoking, if you smoke, or don't start at all.
- 5). Treat minor cuts and scratches immediately so infection doesn't occur. Wash out the wound and apply an antibacterial ointment.
- 6). Apply moisturizers daily and use a humidifier in your home to prevent dryness.
- 7). Protect your skin from freezing by dressing properly.
Related Posts "Health & Medical"
7/11/2019 3:20:00 PM
7/11/2019 10:28:00 AM
7/11/2019 2:44:00 AM
7/11/2019 2:42:00 AM