Looking for the Shortmail SMTP server settings?
The Shortmail SMTP server settings for sending mail through Shortmail from any email program are:
- Shortmail SMTP server address: smtp.shortmail.com
- Shortmail SMTP user name: Your Shortmail address (firstname.lastname@example.org, for example, or email@example.com)
- Shortmail SMTP password: Your Shortmail password
(If you sign in to Shortmail using Twitter, for instance, make sure you have created a separate Shortmail password and have a confirmed secondary contact email address set up in Shortmail.)
- Shortmail SMTP port: 465 (alternative: 587)
- Shortmail SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes
To download mail from Shortmail to your email program, see the
(Updated March 2012)
Related Posts "Technology"
7/11/2019 1:22:00 PM
7/11/2019 1:00:00 PM
7/11/2019 1:20:00 AM