Affordable, All Inclusive & Child Friendly Family Vacations
- Family vacations can be affordable.family on vacation image by Larry Roberg from Fotolia.com
When taking a family on vacation, things can get very expensive. The best way to go is all inclusive. This will cover your lodging, travel and even meals. All-inclusive vacations include some drinks and many will even include your alcoholic drinks. You can swim in the pools, play in the water parks and enjoy many other activities at no additional cost. This type of vacation lets you know up-front what you are going to spend.
- Take a cruise on Carnival. Cruise vacations are wonderful for children. They have water slides, a pool and miniature golf courses right on the ship. These vacations are offered for less than $70 per day. You can get huge discounts by booking early. They even offer Club Carnival with great activities for the kids to do on their own. Children have a lot of fun, and you get a bit of time to relax without them. When you port, there is a ton of stuff to do on shore excursions that children will enjoy as well. Spend a day at the beach or take them snorkeling.
Sunset Beach Resort and Spa
- Check out the Sunset Beach Resort and Spa in Montego Bay, Jamaica. This location has a Pirates Paradise Water Park that is great for the kids. They have a kids' club and activities for teenagers. They offer great specials to make it affordable for most people. This vacation package even includes your alcoholic drinks in the price. You can go a bit away from the resort and take the kids to climb Dunn River Falls. This is free if you do not take a tour guide and inexpensive with one.
Beaches Negril Resort
- Beaches Negril Resort in Jamaica is one of the best resorts for vacationing with children. They have supervised kids' activities, nanny services and even Xbox 360 games for the kids to play while having some down time. They offer great rates. You will find a lot of kid-friendly activities and things to do here.
- Check out a cruise on the Disney Cruise Lines. They offer great discounts if you book in advance. You can choose where you want to go on the cruise. These ships are full of stuff for the kids to do while on vacation. They have 3-D movies and special games just for families out on the deck. They offer kid-friendly pools and meals. They do not have as many ports available as other cruise lines, but you can drive to Florida to save money on airplane tickets.
- Beaches Boscobel in Jamaica is the only all-inclusive Beaches resort that offers golf for kids. It also has a Pirate Island water park which will keep your kids busy for hours. They have a supervised camp for kids. You can sit right on the beach at this one.