How to Change the Rear Differential Fluid in a Mustang
- 1). Park the Mustang on a flat surface and wait at least one hour to avoid the risk of burns from hot differential fluid.
- 2). Remove the fluid access bolt from the back of the differential by turning the bolt in a counterclockwise direction with a socket wrench.
- 3). Insert the inlet hose of a fluid siphon pump into the differential through the fluid access bolt's opening.
- 4). Insert the outlet hose of the fluid siphon pump into a container to store the old differential fluid.
- 5). Operate the pump to remove the old differential fluid.
- 6). Pull the fluid siphon pump hose out of the differential.
- 7). Insert a funnel into the differential through the fluid access bolt's opening.
- 8). Pour new differential fluid into the funnel until fluid reaches the bottom of the fluid access bolt's opening.
- 9). Remove the funnel and tighten the fluid access bolt to the differential with a socket wrench.
Related Posts "Cars & Vehicles"
7/11/2019 3:45:00 PM
7/11/2019 2:34:00 PM
7/11/2019 4:18:00 AM
You might also like on "Cars & Vehicles"
7/9/2019 10:38:00 PM