How to Make PHP Documents Pop Up in a Window in Dreamweaver
- 1). Launch the Adobe Dreamweaver program on your PC or Mac computer.
- 2). Open the file containing the HTML code that you want to use as a link to your PHP document. Or, if you don't have one yet, open a new file and select HTML as the type. In the body of the document, type "Click here to open in new window" or some other appropriate phrase.
- 3). Select the "Code View" tab at the top of the Dreamweaver window.
- 4). Place your text cursor in the section of the HTML design where you want to add a link to the PHP document.
- 5). Open the "Insert" menu and choose the "Hyperlink" option.
- 6). Enter the label text you want to use for the link and then press the folder icon.
- 7). Navigate to the location of the PHP document to which you want to link and double-click on its name.
- 8). Open the "Target" drop-down menu and choose the "_blank" option. This setting will ensure that the PHP document pops up in a new window when a visitor clinks on the corresponding link.
- 9). Fill in the Title field with a name for the hyperlink and then press "OK" to add the new link to your HTML design.