How to Convert a BlackBerry IPD to CSV
- 1). Open a Web browser and navigate to download.CNET.com. Type "MagicBerry" into the "Search" input box, and click the "Search" icon.
- 2). Press the "MagicBerry IPD Editor and Converter" link to view the details page.
- 3). Select the "Download" link and save the installation file to your hard drive.
- 4). Click on the installation file to install the program to the computer. Click "I Agree" to agree to the Terms of Service, and then click "Next" at the prompts. The program installs to the computer.
- 5). Open the MagicBerry application.
- 6). Click the "File" option on the top navigation bar, and then click "Open." A file navigation window opens.
- 7). Navigate to and click on the IPD file. Click the "Open" button. The IPD file opens in MagicBerry.
- 8). Click the IPD file, or click on a subsection of the file, in the left navigation pane.
- 9). Choose the "Export" option on the top navigation bar, and then click "Save As." Select the "Comma Separated Value (.csv)" option from the drop-down list, and click "Save." The IPD file (or the selected section of the file) is exported to the CSV format.