About the Country:
Here you'll find facts about geography, history, maps, government, economy, wildlife, population, top attractions and places to visit.
About the People:
Here you'll find more pictures, festivals and holidays, what people eat and drink and some recipes to cook at home, literature, languages they speak and how you can learn them, music, and dances.
- Holidays and Festivals including Christmas Traditions
- Cuisine of South America describes what people like to eat in Argentina, especially beef, sometimes grilled as a Parrillada Mixta
- Recipes you can try at home
- Art and Culture, including sports, literature, music, tango, and gauchos, the Argentine "cowboy"
- Talking South American tells you the dos and don'ts of conversation
- Most people speak Spanish, the official language. English, Italian, German and French are also spoken. You can learn the language in Immersion Language Programs in South America.