What is the Difference Between an Acura Tl & Tl Tech?
- The Acura TL offers leather seating surfaces, an eight-speaker sound system, XM Satellite Radio, USB interface for iPods and Bluetooth connectivity for cell phones.
Acura TL Tech
- The TL Tech includes the TL options but adds premium leather seating, voice recognition for convenience features, ELS surround sound system, GPS navigation, a spoiler, keyless ignition system and a phone book feature to transfer phone numbers stored in your cell phone to the vehicle.
- The TL is a formidable midsize luxury car, while the TL Tech packages a variety of options that are frequently requested by luxury-car buyers.
- In 2010, the TL base started at an MSRP of $35,105 while the TL Tech started at $38,835. Although the price premium may be hard to justify for some buyers, the added options will increase a TL's resale value.
- Although a portable GPS system costs thousands less than the TL Tech when compared to a base TL, some buyers prefer the integrated look of a factory touch-screen navigation system. In this case, the TL Tech offers a great value.