How to Start a Keelboat Outboard Motor
- 1). Sit facing the motor, or secure yourself in another position if sitting is not possible.
- 2). Tilt the motor back if it has been locked in the "up" position.
- 3). Open the tank vent.
- 4). Move the gearshift lever to neutral.
- 5). Set the choke between half and full.
- 6). Adjust the throttle to the "start" position.
- 7). Prime the fuel system by squeezing the gas-line bulb until it feels firm.
- 8). Pull the manual starter cord, or press the starter button on motors with electric starters.
- 9). Reduce the chock and throttle after the motor starts.
Adjust the choke if your motor doesn't start after three or four tries.
Related Posts "Cars & Vehicles"
7/11/2019 3:45:00 PM
7/11/2019 2:34:00 PM
7/11/2019 4:18:00 AM
You might also like on "Cars & Vehicles"
7/9/2019 10:38:00 PM