- "Azada" is a mixed-genre game developed by Big Fish Studios and published by Big Fish Games. Focusing on puzzle and adventure elements, "Azada" was released in June of 2007 and features more than 40 different types of puzzles.
- After being sucked into a strange new dimension, you encounter Titus, a magician who asks you to help free him from the spell that imprisons him. In "Azada," you have to solve puzzles and complete countless other tasks in order to rid Tidus of the spell that holds him prisoner.
- "Azada" contains hidden object, memory, matching and many other types of puzzles. Using point-and-click elements, you go from room to room solving all of the puzzles until it is completed.
Instead of moving through your environment, each room is a screen that you must explore to uncover all of its mysteries. As you play through the game, you'll learn more about the story and unlock new levels and stages.
- Gamezebo.com gave "Azada" a score of 4.5 out of 5, saying that "Azada" is a "challenging and unique puzzle game" with "attractive graphics" and an "entertaining story."
KillerBetties.com dubbed "Azada" the "Casual Game of the Week" in August of 2007, with the reviewer writing, "My mind keeps going back to 'Azada,' wanting to see what comes next, and that right there is the sign of a great game." The game received a 5 out of 5.
- To play "Azada," you will need either a PC or a Mac computer and a copy of the game. You can download the game online or buy a physical copy of the game disc. The system requirements to run "Azada" are minimal, so if your computer was made after 2000, odds are you'll have no problems running "Azada."