Print the Map of Canada and color each province or territory as you study it. Keep map at the front of your notebook for use with each study.
Print the Territory Information Sheet and fill in the information as you find it.
Print the Yukon Map and fill in the capital, large cities and attractions that you find.
Answer the following questions on lined paper in complete sentences.
- Capital City What is the capital of Yukon?
- Territorial Flag What do the three stripes represent?
- Territorial Coat of Arms What do the wavy blue and white lines represent?
- Territorial Flower Why are these flowers called fireweed?
- Territorial Bird What is the territorial bird?
- Territorial GemstoneWhen was the territorial gemstone chosen?
- Territorial TartanWhat colors are in the tartan and what do they represent?
Weather - Compare the weather of the Yukon to the weather where you live.
History - A pictorial history of the Yukon.
The Sturgeon General Reports- Learn about the watershed and creatures who live there.
Ghosts of the Gold Rush - Try your luck diggin' up treasures from the Klondike's past.
Virtual Reality Panoramas of the Yukon- View images of different places in this Canadian territory.
Yukon Gold Potato Salad - A recipe for you to try.
Fireweed Coloring Page - Color Yukon's official flower (Coloring Guide).
Yukon Flag - Color the Yukon flag.
USA State Studies