How to Fold Large Rectangle Boxes
- 1). Crease your sheet of paper down the middle by folding it in half. Open it back up again.
- 2). Fold both edges toward the center line, then fold the edges back out again so that your paper is divided into three sections. The middle section, one sheet deep, will be twice as wide as the two sides, which will both be three sheets deep.
- 3). Turn your sheet of paper over and fold the edges into the center line. Crease and unfold.
- 4). Bring the bottom-left corner up to the third crease, and flatten.
- 5). Fold up the bottom-right hand corner, tucking it underneath the previous fold. Bring up the point created, and tuck that into the exposed slot in the original bottom-left fold. You should now have a locked edge on one end of your box.
- 6). Repeat for the other end of your rectangular sheet of paper. Both ends should now be locked.
- 7). Pull the ends away from each other, and the sides will naturally rise into place along the lengthwise fold you made earlier.