How to Use the Berry Pot in "Pokemon SoulSilver"
- 1). Obtain the Squirtbottle from the girl inside the pink house in Goldenrod City. Go to Route 36, located south of Ecruteak City.
- 2). Walk up to the Sudowood on Route 36 and use the Squirtbottle. When you spray the Sudowoodo, it attacks. Defeat or catch the Sudowoodo. After the fight, a flower shop owner appears.
- 3). Take the Berry Pots from the flower shop owner. You also receive six berries to plant or give to your Pokemon.
- 4). Open your inventory and scroll to the Key Items tab. Select "Berry Pots." Choose one of the four pots, then select the berry you want to plant there.
- 5). Check on the Berry Pots periodically. Tap a pot to add water to it. If you do not water the berry, it will not grow into a plant. When a plant appears, tap it to collect the berries.