All you have is a blog.
Yes, a blog!
An online journal which is originally meant to serve like a diary, only, it's a diary that is published on the internet and every person in the world, from North America to Tibet, can have access to whatever you will publish on its pages.
Now the challenge: how can you earn by using your blog, and JUST your blog?
If your answer is you can't, then you're lacking faith, my friend.
The fact is, you can earn by using your blog, and JUST your blog. Furthermore, you are not limited to a single earning opportunity when it comes to this avenue. There are a lot of potentials that can be found in those little web logs which are actually simplified and highly efficient content management systems possessing an interconnectivity that will generate direct traffic and some features that promise prominence in search engine results.
Here are 5 earning opportunities you can consider to fully monetize your web log.
1. Sign up with [http://www.clickbank.com]. ClickBank is a well established affiliate network that boasts thousands of products you can choose from. Simply survey the selection of products appropriate for the subject of your blog, and acquire your affiliate link. Whenever you're recommending something in your blog entries, mention the products you have chosen and hyperlink the same with your affiliate links. This will lead your readers to the affiliate programs' sales pages. If they decide to buy, you'd earn a commission per sale you manage to refer. Pretty cool, isn't it?
2. Now, you're not limited to ClickBank alone. There are other affiliate programs out there which you can dig up with some searching magic. There are millions and millions of affiliate programs in the World Wide Web, and some of them even promise a commission rate of up to 80% of the selling price. Imagine that! Affiliate programs are amazing ways to earn some serious cash through your blog.
3. Want to promote books? Amazon.com likewise has an affiliate program that you can choose to enroll with. Simply select the books most appropriate for the subject of your blog, and garner the corresponding affiliate links. Or you can copy and paste a code from Amazon and implement it on your blog. This will display contextually relevant products on your blog which your readers will be able to see. Books are sure sellers. And though Amazon does offer a relatively low commission rate, you're sure to sell a lot of books through your blog. Everyone loves books! And Amazon is the internet's most reliable digital bookstore!
4. Enroll your blog with Google AdSense or other Pay Per Click (PPC) programs. This will allow the PPC programs to display contextually relevant ads to your blog. Every time a reader of yours would click on an ad, you'd receive a certain amount of money. Imagine how much you can earn if your blog is generating thousands of visitors per day!
5. Sell advertising space on your blog. Whether they're banners or simple text links, you can command a hefty price for the valuable "real estate" on your blog. But first, you must strive to increase your readership, which can be measured by the volume of traffic you'd be able to receive per day. A daily traffic of 10,000 visitors will surely take you places!