How to Make a Model Pyramid Out Of Sticks
Make a Pyramid Out of Sticks
- 1). Cut four sticks of the same length and glue them together in a square frame.
- 2). Cut three sticks, one long enough to reach from one corner to another diagonally. Then cut two short sticks long enough to reach from the two remaining corners to the center stick. Glue all these sticks in place on the square frame.
- 3). Cut four sticks long enough to reach upward from the corner of the square frame slanted to the center. Glue these four sticks in place to form a pyramid shape.
- 4). Cut sticks and glue them in place to fill in the four sides of the pyramid.
- 5). Clean any hot glue strings that may remain from the model pyramid by simply pulling them off.